As much as we’re loving this heatwave, it comes with its own set of problems. How do we keep cool as the temperatures continue to rise? The Summer of 2018 is sure to be one we won’t forget!
Everybody is out & about making the most of the beautiful sunshine, of course this means Summer dresses are massively in, as well as shorts & t-shirts making a BIG comeback.
So what do you wear to work in the Summer? The usual office attire is out, suits and heels are a no no when it’s tropical outside! Here are our top 5 Summer Looks from your big night out to a BBQ with friends, we’ve got it covered.
1. Hot office looks - Summer skirts. Trouser suits are out when the temperature is over 25 degrees! Our Alice ribbed midi skirt is perfect for hot weather. Mix it up with a cool shirt or cropped T for dress down Friday's
2. Big night out - When it comes to your going out outfit, the Summer means you can get away with pretty much anything (as long as its cool). We love the Kara split maxi dress for its diversity. Wear it over jeans or leggings or dare to bare!
3. BBQ Weather - Maxi dress - pure and simple. It’s versatile, cool & comfortable! A pop of colour, or floral pattern is always a nice plus too! We have some gorgeous maxi-dresses and jumpsuits for this hot BBQ afternoons
4. The day dress - Day dresses can be super casual or a little more formal, as long as they don’t turn us into sweaty messes! Try and stick to floaty florals and light midi’s. Body con’s are great for a balmy night out, not so much in the heat of the midday sun!
5. The Body-Con. Ok, so we’ve covered night’s out but, the body con dress has to be mentioned. We love the bright colour and scalloped hem of this dress! With a pair of strappy sandals this look is amazing for Summer nights out
When it comes down to it’s all about personal style and having fun with your look!
How to crown yourself Hallo-Queen 2018!
It’s that time of year again where it’s acceptable to dress up as freaky as you want! We’ve rounded some of our fave style inspo to make sure you look horrifically hot. Creep it real in our wide range of Halloween dresses from lavish lace minis to graphic print cat suits. You can thank us later….